Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I lovea this layout - finally!





I mixed both collections for my next two layouts.  Along with the primary kit - Daydream Believer - I also got the add on paper which was chock full of the brand new lines from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan and Pebbles Hip Hip Horary!  I like to switch up my sizes so I went with 8.5 x 11.  I also tossed in some washi tape from a past SC kit, SC wood veneers, smash date stamp, American Crafts and Authentique letter stickers, pink stickles for the little heart and Prima's raspberry pie ink on the top and bottom.  I took a paint brush and watercolored the ink to give it a softer look plus added a little here and there to tie it all in.  I love to watercolor but I also love to use ink as my medium.

The title says "I lovea us".  The lovea comes from our 3 year old son who tells my husband (who is away a good bit) that he lovea him when talking to him on the phone.  For some reason he adds letters to certain words and poof now you have an inside joke that's extremely cute and a must to document.  The picture was taken on a lunch date in Frederick, MD.  They have the best stores and this hat that my very silly husband is wearing was taken because we have a dear friend who just LOVES monkeys :) I love how silly and stupid we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment